Here we present an excellent plot of land in one of the most sought-after areas for development right now in Costa Rica.

This breathtaking beachfront property is located in Costa Rica, a country known for its natural beauty and laid-back lifestyle. The property is flat and usable, with over 330 feet of beachfront frontage. It is also close to the town of Quepos, which has all the amenities you need, including restaurants, shops, and a hospital.

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a beachfront property on the beautiful coast of Costa Rica is now available. Located in Playa Cocal, Quepos Puntarenas, this 100% usable, 11,500 square meter property has over 100 meters of frontage on the Pacific Ocean.

You are buying 3 corporations that have the right of possession of this land. This gives you the flexibility to build a dream beach resort, eco-hotel, bungalows, or 4 separate houses. The possibilities are endless.

Only about 5% of Costa Rica’s coast is titled, and the prices are astronomical. The other 95% is government owned. This property is located in the Maritime Zone, which is the first 200 meters inland from the high tide line. While you cannot own titled land in the Maritime Zone, you can have the right of possession. This means that you can build on the land and use it as your own, but you will still have to pay a concession fee to the government.

Once the grand plan is in place, you will be able to get a concession and quadruple your money at least.

In the meantime, you can still enjoy the property and everything it has to offer. There is a caretaker who lives on the property, and there is water and electricity. There are also many fruit trees, including coconut, mango, banana, noni, beach plum, almond, and lime.

You can surf right on your beach, and there are many other places to go ATV-ing, hiking, biking, and fishing. Costa Rica is also home to many national parks, including Manuel Antonio, Corcovado, and Cocos Island.

If you are looking for a paradise to call home, this is the property for you. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a beachfront property in Costa Rica at an incredible price.

Build your dream beach resort, eco-hotel, bungalow, or private home
Enjoy the Pura Vida lifestyle
Live in a country known for its natural beauty and laid-back lifestyle
Be close to all the amenities and close to a popular tourist destination

On the property, we have a caretaker who lives in a small house, where we just changed the roof, the fence around the property, replaced the fridge, the electrical cable from the pole all the way to the house, the meter, and the breakers.

The property has water and electricity, lots of coconut trees, a huge mango tree, bananas, noni fruit, beach plums, almond and lime trees, and you can always plant more. You will frequently see big scarlet macaws flying around or fighting over the biggest almond in your tree, and there are also squirrel monkeys here as well, slots, hummingbirds, etc


Beachfront property
11,500 square meters / 120,000 square feet
Over 330 feet of beachfront frontage
Flat and usable
Close to the town of Quepos
Close to Manuel Antonio National Park

Property Features

  • Beach Properties